Yusuke Sugomori / 巣籠 悠輔
Engineer / Designer
- The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan (Sep. 2016 - present)Visiting Lecturer
- » Lectures on deep learning theories and implementations.
- MICIN, Tokyo, Japan (Apr. 2016 - present)Co-founder, CTO
- » MICIN is a medical-tech startup, developing apps and products for both doctors and their patients.
- Dentsu, Tokyo, Japan (Apr. 2013 - Mar. 2016)Creative Technologist
- » Dentsu is Japan's largest advertising company and the single largest advertising agency brand in the world.
- Google, New York, NY (Jul. 2015 - Oct. 2015)Creative Technologist
- » Short-term transfer from Dentsu to Google. Worked on multiple projects for global brands as creative technologist during the period of three months.
- Gunosy, Tokyo, Japan (Currently Gunosy Inc.) (Oct. 2011 - Dec. 2012)Software Engineer
- » Built first iteration of Gunosy's platform, which uses machine learning and web-based data mining to determine individual users' respective interests and provide an optimized selection of daily news items based on those interests. The company has been listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange since 28th April, 2015.
- The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Engineering (Apr. 2011 - Mar. 2013)Master of Science, Technology Management for Innovation
- » Enrolled in the University of Tokyo's Technology Management for Innovation with the highest score.
- The University of Tokyo Faculty of Engineering (Apr. 2007 - Mar. 2011)Bachelor of Science, Systems Innovation Department
- » Received award for highest GPA among students in the University of Tokyo's Systems Innovation Department.
- Biz Street (Japanese TV program for business) (Oct. 2016)
- Newspaper Advertising Prize 2014: Grand Prix
- Asahi Advertising Award 2014: Category Prize
- Yomiuri Advertising Award 2014: Gold
- DESIGN AWARDS ASIA: DESIGN OF THE DAY (July 02)
- AWWWARDS 2015: Nominee
- CSS DESIGN AWARDS 2015: Nominee
- Yahoo! JAPAN Internet Creative Award 2014: Silver
- Yahoo! JAPAN Internet Creative Award 2014: Shortlist
- Yusuke Sugomori, Shohei Ohsawa, Yutaka Matsuo: Connection Optimization in Professional Network Service based on Modern Portfolio Theory. Information Processing Society of Japan, 2014.
Creative / Programming Skill
Fields of Study